Friday, November 21, 2008

Procrastination

It is way more interesting to be writing about my upcoming adventures than to sit and finish my strategy document for my employer. I would much rather think about shiny new gear, blank pages of my journal, freshly sharpened pencils, EVEN packing would be more interesting at this point. So I ALT-Tab and go back and forth to avoid that feeling of guilt (similar to thesis guilt for those of you familiar with that feeling) while still in actuality avoiding any kind of real work.

I've just purchased a new wide angle lens....10-20mm....beautiful! And my telephoto zoom lens is on its way. I've been trying to find a little bit of time to play with my camera every day so that I'm ready to take on the amazing scenery and people on my trip.

Some of you have been asking for more information about my trips and at the moment, I'm going to cop out and send you a link, at least of the Antarctic portion of my trip. I'm going with Students on Ice Expeditions. Check them out: http://www.studentsonice.com/

Over and out!
D

No comments:

Post a Comment