Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grouping my poop....

It's down to the single digits now...only 9 more sleeps until I'm outta here! I had my last school program today. Best question of the year hands down: Do you have to hunt for your own food in Kananaskis? Gotta love those kids :) I've got 5 days of work left and I'm finding it so hard to think about anything work related.

The pile in my room is growing, now including dry bags, rubber boots, merino long johns, shorts (for Buenos Aires), no-bake chocolate cookie mix, sunscreen (for the ultra UV-rays under the hole in the ozone), polarizing filters for my camera lenses, and most importantly a large quantity of fair-trade, organic dark chocolate! I've been having dreams of getting ready to head to the airport only to realize that I have not yet packed anything, hence the uber-preparations.

On a completely unrelated note -- I like things unrelated you see -- I went mixed climbing for the first time on Sunday! Think ice axes and crampons, yet no ice. Interesting. Me thinks I like it! Made me feel hardcore anyways...I'll have to post some pictures at some point.

I'll update with more of an itinerary soon...and maybe a map. Yes. I think a map would be splendiferous.

No comments:

Post a Comment